Thursday 18 February 2010

Doing it Gangster Style

Ok...I'm back dating a bit here, I should have started this blog a while ago, but seeing as I didn't...were taking a trip back to last summer...

If i remember correctly there was about 3 possibly 4 hours of sun (i love the uk!) we made the most of it by getting Eden Exposed's first paid photo job!

The images below are taken from the Gangster themed conceptual photo shoot which we done on location in an abandoned building we found. (the boys go in first to make it less scary!)



The shot below is my favorite one from the shoot;



All weaponry is unloaded and made of plastic!



This is the last image I'm uploading on here from the Gangster Photo Shoot, if you want to see more from this shoot or other conceptual photo shoots from Eden Exposed, they can be found on my website: www.edenexposed.com



That's all from Eden Exposed Photography for now :-)
Next post coming very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers