Tuesday 16 February 2010

Eden Exposed Photography - The first blog!



Welcome to the world of Eden Exposed Photography!

This is the first blog entry -with many more to come!

I will be updating you on our adventures and expeditions, photo shoots and projects - and anything else i can think of!

I'm going to start of by introducing myself and telling you a bit about Eden Exposed....
First things first 'Hi, i'm Sacha! and edenexposed was my idea originally.'

During my world travels my love for landscape photography blossomed into a full blown hobby. As time went on I began to combine dramatic landscapes with conceptual portraits. Like this...



When word started to spread about what I was up to, I decided to get a website made containing a gallery of all my images that were rotting away on a hard drive.

www.edenexposed.com

By the way that lady in the photo is me! And the cowboy is my boyfriend Jmayel El-haj who is also my own personal graphic artist who has now become the second half of eden exposed photography.

Having him on board has allowed us to do things like this...



We have been partners in business for just over a year and things are starting to pick up speed!

This blog will become your way of keeping up to date with our latest projects which keep getting more extreme by the day.

Follow us on facebook and twitter and become a fan of Eden Exposed Photography.

Bye!

Sacha Bloor

www.edenexposed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers