Tuesday 23 February 2010

Fallen Angels land in Norfolk!

Fallen Angels was a personal photographic project I had been wanting to do for AGES!
It took over a year to get everything and everyone together - but I have to say it was worth the wait!
I wanted to use my boyfriend and friends in the shoot and arranging a date that suited everyone was more difficult than it seemed!
A few months later, we were all together and set off on the 2 hour drive to the beach in Norfolk.

I had been searching for a long time for some authentic angel like wings - the ones stocked in fancy dress shops were just not doing it for me so I widened my search worldwide, eventually I found a great pair on ebay, from the USA, made with real feathers they were just what I wanted for this conceptual photo shoot!



This is my boyfriend and co partner of Eden Exposed Photography, Jmayel El-Haj, he is a graphic artist and his expertise really bring the images to life once his run them through photo shop!

The idea behind the shoot was Fallen Angels landing on Earth and not knowing where they were, all with a separate power.
We at Eden Exposed Photography, love to give our images a surreal, fantasy look and come up with something a bit different to your normal photo shoot.

The main conceptual image below is with all of the Angels together, showing off their powers, Defense, Healing and Attack:




As a photographer its great having friends who are willing to model for you!



One of my favorite images from the shoot is below, I named the image 'Levitating Defender' and I think it speaks for itself!
The model in this image is my boyfriends brother and is always up for a photo shoot which is great!



This is just a selection of the images from the day, to see more visit the Eden Exposed Photography website: www.edenexposed.com

Or become a fan of Eden Exposed on Facebook to stay up to date with what we are doing and drop us a message!
Eden Exposed Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers